}

Monday, September 22, 2014

The PERFECT Plan

September 22, 2014

Hello my favorite people ever, next to the AMAZING people here in Ecuador.  

Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE my new sector (Babahoyo is truly missed each day because it was my first area of course) but I am telling you Primavera here in Duran is full of the most loving and selfless people I have ever met!!! 

To say that Heavenly Father has a PERFECT plan is an understatement.  The past few weeks we have been visiting from etapa to etapa meeting the members, less actives and future investigadores.  And although we can’t street contact anyone inside the gated communities our Heavenly Father always finds a way for us to contact them later on. 

For example, we saw a young Dad on a walk around the neighborhood with his baby boy, and it broke our hearts that we couldn’t tell him how he could have his son for eternity...so because of the rules we kept on walking.  But as we entered a house of a menos active [less active], Paola, and began to share a message with her, guess who walked in?.....JOAO the young father who we had seen just earlier. The Spirit had told us that he needed to know that his family could be eternal.  Needless to say, he has a baptismal date for this Octubor 11 (how in the world do you spell Oct.? Nothing I have tried looks right, jaja).
  
Heavenly Father has SO many people here prepared to hear our message...AHH we are so blessed!  This week we were in the house of a member named Adela when her son and his family walked in, and just sat down and wanted to listen....PERFECT!!  They are the Familia Jara, and have 6 members in their family.  ALL of them, and their cousin who is less active, attended church on Sunday in DRESSES (coming from Babahoyo where everyone is in jean menos nosotras [besides us] was a HUGE change).  And guess what...THEY WERE FASTING!!!!!!  They decided to fast to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for their answered prayers and for the opportunity that they can learn more of how their family can be eternal.  They truly are a family of GOLD!!!!  They took us to Isla Santay [Santay Island] today for our Pday, where we biked across a bridge and through the BEAUTIFUL Island, and we have a family night planned for them tonight as well and we are going to make chocolate chip cookies!!!  

We are super late to end our Pday today.  I am going to ask the members to send you some pictures tonight via your e-mail so you can have some because my camera died, plus I forgot my cable thing again!  Sorry!

Well, we have to go and make cookies now with our wonderful family Jara, so sadly that is all for this week!  But I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you, and bear my testimony daily of how grateful I am for my family and that we can live together forever!!  

Con muchisimo amor y felicidad, 


Hermana Bartholomew 

No comments:

Post a Comment