}

Monday, October 27, 2014

Waiting until Thursday


The first e-mail is from her Mission President's wife, the second is from an Hermana Rodriguez, who I suppose must be another missionary working in her area.

Thursday just officially became the best day of this week!

Brent

.. Dear Bro and Sis Bartholomew:

This is just a short email to advise you that your daughter has an assignment from today through Wednesday helping in a service project so her preparation day is being changed to Thursday this week. This is why you did not receive a letter from her today. She will be writing you Thursday. She is doing great.

Hna. Bartholomew is a wonderfu missionary. I have had the great opportunity to get to know her as I have interviewed her on several occassions and chatted with her on many other occassions. Thank you for raising such a wonderful young woman. It is a pleasure to be able to get to know her and to feel of her love for the Savior, our Heavenly Father and their children here in Ecuador.

May the Lord bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Hna. Riggins
Mission President's wife



I'm Hermana Rodriguez, your daughters best friend on the mission (or that's what she says to me) 
Actually she IS in Guayaquil with her ​​Companion serving with some USA  guys Helping wheel chair People! Hermana Perez IS the Traductor so They Will BE Working 3 days from 8 am. to 3 pm. So she Will not write until Thursday. She says she loves you and just for the record FAMILIA JARA GET BAPTIZE! she is going to write the full story, but let me tell you, your daughter is my favorite. She is just A SWEETHEART! I will miss her so much! 
She always talk about how great you are! She loves you and I think I love you both too ♥
Thanks for raising an amazing girl! 
EXITOS ESTA SEMANA 
con amor
Hermana Rodriguez



Ps I hope my english is understandable  

No comments:

Post a Comment