}

Monday, August 10, 2015

"The Greatest Day of My Life"

August 10, 2015

Hola Familia,

A few additional "LASTS" came and went this week, pero NO se preocupen, porque [but don’t worry, because] my last day still hasn’t come. ;)  

On Tuesday, I attended my LAST leaders council.   After, I took my LAST picture with two of my favorite people - Hermana Olsen (my CCM comp) and Hermana McKee.  It seems hard to believe that we arrived here in Ecuador together 16 months ago today!

April 10, 2014
August 4, 2015

I have no clue why they always put me in the middle of our pictures...it makes me look even shorter.  But it helped remind me of what the real world will be like when I get back.  ECUADORIANS are SHORT! My neck will probably be sore for the first few weeks after I return home because I am NOT used to looking up at people. haha ;)

This past week on Saturday we went to the TEMPLE in Guayaquil with Andreina, Jairon, Manuel, Robinson, and a BUNCH of other members from here in Buena Fe.  Manuel put it best when he said, "This has been the greatest day of my life."  He is seriously the cutest old man.  He cannot wait to be baptized for his son who passed away about 6 months ago!  All of the converts here are BEYOND excited to be sealed to their families in the temple during the coming year.

At Guayaquil temple with Lupita y Lisbeth - they are the cutest :)

Have I told you that I LOVE being a missionary? ;)

Sorry I don’t have enough time to write more this week, but I love you all and promise to write more next week!

Hermana Bartholomew


Las Hermanas de Buena Fe






No comments:

Post a Comment