}

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Safely in Mexico!

Hello Everyone! This is Jessica's sister Megan.  She's put me in charge of the blog and I thought I'd post to let you all know that she has made it safely to the MTC in Mexico! 

Here's part of her email:
¡Hola familia!  I have made it to the CCM!!  Woot! Woot!  I was able to sleep on both airplane rides.  Also in Salt Lake I ran into Anndrea Glendhill, she went to school with me at Alta and we ended up sitting next to each other, so it was great to see her.  Well I don´t have much time, but I love and miss you all already, but I am so excited for what is ahead for me.  My P-day is not for another 8 days so I will talk to you then.  
Love you lots and lots!

Con amor
Hermana Bartholomew 

P.S. The roads are crazy here, almost died multiple times, but I´m still alive so that is good. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment