}

Monday, March 2, 2015

Power to Trust

March 2, 2015

FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!! 
This is going to be so short but just know it is sent with MUCH love! 

Let’s just say I LOVE being a missionary!!  We found so many GOLDEN families this week, I know that the Lord is at the head of His work! 

Mi hijita [my companion] has grown up SO fast!!!  She is going to bless so many people with her sweet testimony...proud mommy moment. ;)  I love, love, love this sector and I REALLY hope that I don’t have cambios [transfers] this next week!  Let’s all pray that I won’t!  YA?!  Thanks :) 

Mom, congrats!  You made the weekly letter with the song lyrics you sent me! 

POWER TO TRUST
I am just one girl
Seeking for greater light,
But I feel so alone
In the darkened night,
The strong wind blows
I am tossed again.
So I search to understand,
These feelings deep within.

The people who surround me
Believe this book can tell me how,
So I open and read along
This causes me to bow.
I fall to my knees,
Plead to God above,
Peace fills my heart and in my mind
I hear His voice of love.

My daughter, I am here beside you
You are my crowning glory,
My love, my masterpiece.
I have seen your struggles and I know your heart.
Learn of me, lean on me,
Come to me through everything
I will support you always.
It’s up to you to choose my way.
That, my child, is the Power to Trust!

I walk a straighter path
I have the strength to go.
He is my life, my light, my way,
This forever I will know.
I’m a daughter of a king.
In His words I’ll rejoice
If I choose to turn to Him
I know I’ll hear His voice

I’m a daughter of a King,
In His words I’ll rejoice.
It’s up to me to choose His way. 
I know, that I have the Power to Trust

I have learned to TRUST in my Heavenly Father and his perfect plan for me!

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Bartholomew 


3 comments:

  1. Where can I find the music to this song? I've been searching everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the music to this song? I've been searching everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you’ve since returned home from you mission but I have kept this song close to my heart ever since I can remember! Do you know where I could find the music to this song? I would be so grateful as I can only hear it in my mind!!

    ReplyDelete